
Well, here comes the joyful festival; that is, CHRISTMAS :)
The blog this week is about some pictures I found which took by the Holga camera. All these pictures include the elements of this happy day.

The coming of the Christmas means that a New Year is coming, too. I always feel how time flies in this month. And I found out that through a semester of blog writing about the Holga camera in English, I felt that I'm not only getting to enjoy manage this blog but also getting more professional knoledges of the skills of taking photographs with the Holga, which I really appriceate .

I wish that if someone views my blog, they could begin to have interest in the Holga and enjoy viewing all the photographs that I uploaded and loves those pictures as I do. There are still many skills of taking pictures by the Holga camera, and I hope that I will make some progress gradually.

Well, in the end, I hope all of you would enjoy this happy seasom and wish everyone a happy Christmas, a happy new year and happy always.
I definitely enjoyed these creative colorful pictures and became a fan of Holga. At the same time, I was amazed that each time photos had different characteristics, and I'd always looked forward to seeing them. It is a little sad this is the last time to see them...
回覆刪除