
This is so-called the fisheye lens. The light-weight, no-fuss Holga Fisheye Lens slips right on to the lens barrel. Wild 170-degree Fisheye wizardry at a friendly price. It is called the fisheye because the picture you see will make you feel like you are viewing the world through a fish's eyes.

I love this skill of taking picture very much. Imagining that I'm a fish looking out the world through my fisheye is really interesting to me. It make me feel that everything I saw becomes different from the original view. Everything seems to be lively and energetic to me and it make me think how amazing the world is. What a lovely fisheye!!!
Besides, the picture below are another accessory of Holga. It is called the Tunnelvision len.

Fix this on the Holga's lens for huge corner vignetting and a circular blurring effect which is absolutely unreal. The outcome picture shoot by the Holga camera with the tunnelvision len will appear like the below one.
After studying a briet and simple introduction of these accessories, I try to make some adjustion. Hoping that I could take more interesting photos and thus make my eyes wide-open :)
I like the concept of the Fisheye Lends! If I am told that the world seen through the lends is what fish sees, the picture looks a lot more interesting than looking at it in the usual way. With those accessories, Holga seems to provide a lot of attractive features and a picture of plain nature becomes really lively.
回覆刪除