11/30/2009

A World See Through a Fish...



Well, I have already introduced the Holga's accessories before. However, one of its accessories that attracts me most is "fisheye." Why am I so interested in it? Let me show some pictures first :)



I love this is not because it makes the pictures circle, but because that I love the feeling of imagining myself to be a fish. A fish who obvious the world through her small pair of eyes. I imagine that I don't know the world, nor do I know what the images in this world I saw are.



Keeping this feeling in mind makes me ponder upon the values and the importance of everything and how they exist in this world in their own way. That might sounds a bit complicated, yet it makes me realize a different world and that everything itself has a meaning. Though it just a simple accessorries of a camera, it provides me a philosophic way of thinking.



With this accessories on the Holga, the outcome photographs seems fabulous and astonishing, aren't they?



This modification for the Holga is to attach a removable fisheye lens to the already wide-angle lens of the Holga. It create a nearly circular image on a square print. Get seriously close, fly low or hang high. It's all about angles when the fisheye is on and there is nothing that the 180 degree lens cannot capture.



The fisheye makes the plain becomes fancy and makes unattractive lovely. I hope that a world in a fish eye will always be so beautiful.

1 則留言:

  1. I really like these pictures. Although pictures are taken with the same lends, each picture gives me different impression. For the third picture I feel like looking into a small hole of magnifier, but the first and forth ones seem like the objects are looking at me through a hole. Seeing these attractive images,I feel taking these pictures actually is not that simple, is it?

    回覆刪除